Thursday, November 17, 2011

ONE FOR THE MONEY movie trailer



I admit that I was unsure of how Katherine Heigl could pull off my beloved Stephanie Plum but the movie trailer for One for the Money looks really good.

I am on of these people that don't really think Hollywood does a very good job of flipping excellent books to movies. There are a few exceptions though. I think they did a great job of Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings series. They were complicated books and the movies turned out superbly. I also think quite a few of the Jane Austen book to movie adaptations turned out pretty well. Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy in Pride & Prejudice was oscar worthy. Love that movie to death and who wouldn't want a man to look adoring at you like he does below.


Well without further ado, enjoy the movie trailer for One for the Money.


ONE FOR THE MONEY: <<< Movie trailer

'via Blog this'

No comments: